Monday, April 30, 2012

My flowing LOVE....



My sand steps pierced the heart of nila
my tear drop dripped in shallow water
The dusk that kissed away the horizon
Where my death that was certain

Awaiting a dawn with glittered water
But fate intertwined me with this truth
Yes i should go from here
Mourning in deep heart for a rebirth

Where my mellow memories drag me
the agony felt now is why
I overjoyed my past life
but still its from here

I started to live and where i end.
Again and again it haunts where
my pierced sand steps swallow my cremated body.
Again and again it force me to live

Where once my love was made
friendship strengthened,feelings rinsed.
Through my footsteps i reach here
till the last step..

Where i myself dissolve in the
darkness of this silent love

Grasping my fainting memories
with the fingertip of my flowing LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment