Monday, April 30, 2012

A vain expectation





When the memories drag me..
Yes,i remember that moonlight;
When the waves of unconsciousness
in my mind are exied as tears;
When the fascinating thoughts of my friendship
Vanished from me as a dream.
No,i cant move...
My palms struggles in it,
The graze showered beyond that window
cannot be enjoyed with my mind.
Now,when i am in this moonlight
At the window
My mind is waiting for a dream...
For a lost dream...
now i can own Ur friendship
and Ur sight,but....
cannot own u my friend;
because......
When years fall down one by one
May be this friend out of Ur memories
But,,,
I am at the window
My eyes beyond its horizon
Mirage deceiving me always
Yes....
i know the vain behind my expectation
But still i expect u my FRIEND..

No comments:

Post a Comment